Sunday, January 24, 2010

~Tired of Waiting~

I'm tired of waiting for the perfect armoir/cabinet, at the perfect price, at the perfect time.  I've been waiting for eight or nine? years - It's-not-going-to-happen!  This is the current TV situation in our master bedroom.





Even as beautiful as this is (HA!), I'm tired of looking at it.  I was flipping through a magazine (always dangerous) and saw this fabric screen.






I have lots of fabric to use, so I decided to put the TV in the corner and cover it with a screen.






I have one frame done.  Two more to go.  I hope to post the finished screen soon.

Janet

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Can't wait to see the finished product. I'm in the same boat. T.V 's are ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet--

    Great idea for hiding the TV! Now you can make the screen a decorative part of the room--something that TV's definitely are NOT!

    Kimba forwarded your address to me, but I wanted to talk with you about your DIY Day prize. Did you get the email I sent to you? The prize will come directly from me, not from Kimba. Please send me an email at richellap@gmail.com or look for the email I sent to you and simply reply to it. I'd like to get your prize to you ASAP, so I look forward to hearing from you soon!

    Take care,
    Richella

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! It will be gorgeous and really prettier than an armoire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome idea...I will watching out for the outcome of your project!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete