Thursday, July 28, 2011

Completed Projects For My Booth

A couple of posts ago I showed you my "pile o' stuff" that needed a little something before they were ready for my booth.  I finally completed a few of those.  I'll show you my favorite project first, an old basket that I painted with "belle fleurs 25 c." .



This is the before picture of my "stuff".



I love this wood box with the rope handles.  It got a grain sack inspired label.



The old step stool got white paint and numbers.











I made three more coat racks out of old molding.  These have proven to be good sellers in the past.



I painted one of the buckets with a little white paint and "fleurs".  Everything that I have painted with "fleurs"  has sold, including the basket and bucket I'm showing today.



And here is just a quick look at my booth after I added the new items.


I still have more projects in my pile to finish.  I hope you'll come back to see them.

Janet

Links to these parties on my sidebar:

Transformation Thursday
French Inspiration Thursday
Share Your Awesomeness
20 Below Thursday
Show and Tell Friday
Home Sweet Home
Saturday Nite Special
Flaunt It Friday
Feathered Nest Friday
Amaze Me Monday
Power of Paint
Restore it Wednesday

9 comments:

  1. Everything looks beautiful! I'll take one of each, please! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks good. Did you paint free hand? I would love to try that. Also, I have that same tomato basket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful items, I can see why they are selling! Lovely blog, new follower!
    XXX Ido

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful blog! I'm so glad I stumbled upon it. I love your vintage taste. I'm a new follower. Hope you stop by for a visit sometime.
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some great ideas for your booth. and I say if "Fleurs" sell then go with it! The coat racks are really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks great...the ladder is my favorite!! I've put numbered treasures in my booth too and they never last long!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow they all look beautiful! I really love those coat hangers out of moldings!

    Thanks so much for linking to "20 Below Thursday"! And thanks for linking back to my party too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your treasures!! So charming~ thanks for linking up at Feathered Nest Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete